Andrew White Principal Lawyer, Residential Property
Andrew is a senior property lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Chester.
He has over 20 years’ experience and specialises in freehold and leasehold residential property sales, purchases and remortgages.
Andrew also provides expert legal advice on leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions.
- Since 2016 Slater and Gordon
- 2004 – 2016 Hill Dickinson LLP Solicitors
- 2002 – 2004 Bullivant Jones
- 1999 – 2002 Fiona Bruce & Co. Solicitors
- 1996 – 1999 Forster Dean Solicitors
- College of Law, Chester
- Liverpool Polytechnic
- The Law Society