Andrew Bogle Principal Lawyer, Dispute Resolution
Andrew is a dispute resolution lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Chester.
He qualified as a solicitor in 1982 and has always been based in the North West of England, using his experience to resolve a range of disputes faced by individuals and small to medium sized businesses.
Andrew co-wrote and edited "Debt Collecting in Europe" and "Successful Debt Collecting".
- Dispute resolution
- Contentious probate
- Contract disputes
- Disputes over land
- Insolvency disputes
- Partnership and director disputes
- Professional negligence
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2012 – 2015 Walker Smith Way Legal
- 1997 – 2012 Hill Dickinson
- 1995 – 1997 Thelwell Fagan
- 1981 – 1995 Bermans
- 1978 – 1980 Bermans (articled clerk)
- College of Law, Chester
- Manchester Polytechnic
- University of York