Adele Stewart Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Adele is a solicitor within the wills, tax, trusts and probate team in our Cardiff office.
She has worked in private client for over three years and is an expert in drafting wills, trust deeds, dealing with estate administration and lasting powers of attorney.
- Drafting wills
- Drafting trust deeds
- Estate administration
- Intestate estate
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Care home fee advice
- Deeds of variation
- Inheritance tax advice
- Since January 2019: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016-2019: Quality Solicitors J A Hughes
- 2015-2016: Hugh James
- Studied at Swansea University
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)