We offer a practical and commercial approach to corporate and company law matters. Whether your business is already operating through a corporate vehicle – a company or limited liability partnership – or whether you are thinking of incorporating, we are able to provide advice and assistance on all related matters.
We also advise on directors’ liabilities and duties, and compliance matters.
Our broud range of company law and corporate matter areas of advice include:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Limited Liability Partnership Agreements
- Directors’ duties and duties of members of Limited Liability Partnerships
- Share and asset sales and purchases
- Re-structuring and formations
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Internal management of companies and LLP’s – meetings, voting procedures, resolutions
- Subscription Agreements
- Ratchet agreements
- Companies Act matters relating to capital and acquisition of shares
- Directors Service Contracts
- General compliance matters
Contact us today to talk about Business set-up and development with one of our specialist business services solicitors
Please call 0800 9169052 or email email@example.com. Our business services solicitors operate from offices across the country and can offer immediate and accessible representation anywhere in the UK.