Our acclaimed cycling accident compensation team is made up of solicitors with extensive experience in helping cyclists who have been injured in a cycling accident through no fault of their own, and who wish to bring a cycling injury claim.
Our team of cycling accident compensation solicitors, led by keen cyclist and personal injury partner Paul Kitson, represents cyclists seeking compensation for accidents from across the UK, including members of the Cyclists’ Touring Club (CTC) – the UK’s national cyclists’ organisation.
Our cycling accident injury expertise
We have many years of experience of bringing cycling accident claims caused by:
• Defective equipment
• Potholes and road defects.
Cycling accident claims can be complex. Our cycling injury claim solicitors have brought cases for many cyclists, including mountain bikers, professional cyclists and those cycling to work and for fun. We have been highly successful in bringing claims against motor insurers, the Motor Insurers Bureau and highway authorities.
Contact us today to talk about your cycling accident compensation claim
Please call 0800 916 9046, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the short online enquiry form. Our dedicated cycling injury solicitors operate from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff and Edinburgh, and can offer immediate and accessible representation anywhere in the UK.
Our approach to cycling accident compensation claims
We pride ourselves on our sympathetic, professional and honest approach to clients who come to us with cycling accident claims. We will probably be able to run your case as a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA), which is usually called a 'no win no fee' agreement. We will also be able to help you if your accident was caused by an uninsured or untraced driver.
CTC Members with a cycling accident compensation claim should call our CTC Cycle Accident Line on 0844 736 8452.
To join CTC or to find out about the benefits of membership, visit the CTC website.
Two-Way Street cycling campaign launch
Keen cyclist Gail Porter has launched a new campaign that calls for HGV drivers to have cycle awareness training, for cyclists to be encouraged to take cycle training to cope with busy urban roads, and for more investment in the design of cycle-friendly roads, which should help cut the number of cycling accident compensation claims.
The new campaign, launched by Gail on behalf of Slater & Gordon Lawyers’ personal injury specialists, with support from CTC, the UK’s national cyclists’ organisation, plans to bring cyclists and lorry drivers together.
Our recent cycling accident compensation cases
• Vehicle wing-mirror clips cyclist, resulting in cycling accident compensation claim
• Client receives £3000 compensation claim after injury caused by pothole while cycling
• £35,000 compensation for man injured in cycling accident
Recent media coverage of cycling accident compensation claims
• Cyclist crippled by lorry wins £280,000 after three-year fight
• The family of a man killed cycling home bring forward a cycling claim
• Hove cyclist sues council for up to £50,000 after falling off her bike in a cycle lane
• Cycling enthusiast receives settlement of over £6000 caused by a pothole
• Cyclist takes legal action against Yorkshire Water after a floor barrier catapulted him off his bicycle
• CTC member awarded £2000 after accident caused by oil spill
• Killed cyclist’s family lodge civil claim against driver
• Call for witnesses: fatal cycling accident at Dalston Junction, London
• Hebden Bridge pothole costs Yorkshire Water £2000