We help cyclists injured in cycling accidents through no fault of their own to get compensation. We represent cyclists from across the UK including members of the Cyclists’ Touring Club (CTC); the UK’s National Cyclists’ Organisation.
For a free consultation about claiming compensation for cycling accident injuries, call freephone 0800 916 9046 or start your claim online and we’ll contact you.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers handle more cycle accident injury claims than most other UK law firms. Our team of cycling accident claims Solicitors is led by keen cyclist and personal injury Partner Paul Kitson. We have many years experience dealing with cycling accident claims caused by potholes, motorists, buses, animals, faulty equipment & road defects.
No Win, No Fee Cycling Accident Injury Claims
98% of our cycling accident claims are funded through a Conditional Fee Agreement, which is more commonly known as a ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement.
Cycling accident claims can be complex. Our Solicitors have brought cases for many cyclists, including mountain bikers, professional cyclists, people riding bikes to work and cycling just for fun. We have been highly successful in bringing claims against motor insurers, the Motor Insurers Bureau and highway authorities.
Call our No Win, No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 916 9046 or start your claim online.
Slater & Gordon can offer representation and support anywhere in the UK from our offices in London, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Sheffield, Newcastle, Wakefield, Cambridge; or our meeting rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.
We pride ourselves on our sympathetic, professional and honest approach to people who come to us with cycling accident injuries. We can also help if your accident was caused by an uninsured or untraced driver.
CTC Members with a cycling accident compensation claim should call our CTC Cycle Accident Line on 0800 916 9046.
To join CTC or find out about the benefits of membership, visit CTC.
Two-Way Street Cycling Campaign Launch
Keen cyclist Gail Porter has launched a new campaign that calls for HGV drivers to have cycle awareness training, for cyclists to be encouraged to take cycle training to cope with busy urban roads, and for more investment in the design of cycle-friendly roads, which should help cut the number of cycling accident compensation claims.
The new campaign, launched by Gail on behalf of Slater & Gordon Lawyers’ personal injury specialists, with support from CTC, the UK’s national cyclists’ organisation, plans to bring cyclists and lorry drivers together.
Cycling Accident Compensation Cases
• Vehicle wing-mirror clips cyclist, resulting in cycling accident compensation claim
• Client receives £3000 compensation claim after injury caused by pothole while cycling
• £35,000 compensation for man injured in cycling accident
Media Coverage of Cycling Accident Claims
• Cyclist crippled by lorry wins £280,000 after three-year fight
• The family of a man killed cycling home bring forward a cycling claim
• Hove cyclist sues council for up to £50,000 after falling off her bike in a cycle lane
• Cyclist takes legal action against Yorkshire Water after a floor barrier catapulted him off his bicycle
• CTC member awarded £2000 after accident caused by oil spill
• Killed cyclist’s family lodge civil claim against driver.