Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give everyday people access to world-class legal services, and our new walk-in legal enquiries centre in Manchester provides a unique way for you to engage with our lawyers.
The centre is open from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Legal advisers are on hand to meet and greet you when you walk through the door and can advise you about the legal services you need. The centre has a state-of-the-art design that we hope you’ll find very welcoming and comfortable.
In fact, why not take a look inside:
We look forward to welcoming you.
The Manchester walk-in legal enquiries centre is located on the ground floor of our Manchester office:
58 Mosley Street
If arriving by rail, both Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Victoria stations are approximately 10 minutes walk away. The closest Metrolink station is Piccadilly Gardens, a 5 minute walk.
The Manchester walk-in legal enquiries centre offers the following services:
- Discuss your will requirements with one of our experts who’ll provide you with specialist advice, whether updating an old will or creating a new one.
- Instant conveyancing Quote – if you’re buying a house or other residential property, our experts can give you an instant quote
- Other on-the-spot services – we offer identity certification and can facilitate declarations and swears on oath for a small cash fee
- Interactive screens for quick access to online services – you can use one of our computer terminals to access the Slater and Gordon website
- Free legal advice brochures – read about the world-class legal services we offer, either while you wait or feel free to take them home with you
- Private pods – ideal for quick consultations with one of our legal advisors
- Comfortable meeting rooms – available when more privacy is required
- Free refreshments – customers can relax with a drink while they chat to an advisor or use the services within the legal centre
- Free wifi –access your devices at our centre free of charge
- Children’s play area – our children’s books will keep little ones amused while you access our legal services
- Rest rooms and baby changing facilities
We host regular events in our walk-in legal enquiries centre, including:
- Legal clinics
- Charity events
- Family fun days