Slater and Gordon are one of the UK's leading and largest personal injury law firms with offices throughout the UK. We work on a No Win No Fee basis so there is no financial risk to you. We will fight for the compensation that you deserve and help you get quicker access to rehabilitation where this is needed. We have a dedicated team of solicitors who deal with Road Traffic Accidents. Knowing you have the right team on your side will help put your mind at rest and allow you to concentrate on recovery.
Begin your No Win No Fee claim by calling free on0808 175 8000
Or start your claim online:
The data you submit will only be used by Slater and Gordon.
The Leading No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Specialists
If you've been injured in an accident caused by someone else, you should know your rights around making car accident claims. Our Law Society Accredited Personal Injury Lawyers can help you through the claims process.
As one of the UK's largest Personal Injury Law Firms, with over 90 years’ experience, our reputation is built on the range of expertise offered by our Solicitors. Our specialist Road Traffic Accident Claims team work on a No Win No Fee basis, so there is no financial risk to you.
We can provide immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in the UK. We can also ensure your financial stability by recovering any expenses you may incur as a result of an accident including any lost earnings suffered from having to take time off work or in the event that you have had to give up your job.
How does it all work?
- We would initially gather all the information about your case
- Once we have your information we can discuss funding options such as No Win No Fee
- You will be allocated a qualified lawyer who will look after you through the process
- We would then need to gather evidence to back up your case
- Once this is we’d commence legal action against the defendant
- Depending on your treatment and financial needs, we would request an interim payment in order to get you on the correct rehabilitation program or assist in any financial uncertainty caused as a direct result of the accident
- There may be a stage where we would need to negotiate with the defendants. We would advise you on the best possible compensation settlement.
- If the defendants deny responsibility for your accident, we’d consider their evidence and as part of your legal team advise you on the prospects of success in commencing Court proceedings
- Once your claim has been successful and an agreement has been reached between parties, we will confirm the compensation settlement amount
- The compensation is then paid to you