Slater and Gordon are extremely proud corporate partners of RoadPeace, which is a national charity for victims involved in road traffic collisions.
RoadPeace was set up in 1992 by a bereaved mother who lost her son after he was killed by an offender who drove through a red light. They have been helping families ever since to cope with their bereavement after loved ones have been killed as a result of road traffic collisions.
The organisation’s work is informed by the experiences and the needs of victims of road traffic collisions. Membership is open to everyone, but they encourage those who have been affected by road deaths or serious injuries to join and support their cause for justice and safer roads.
The work they do is invaluable and includes:
- Providing emotional support for road traffic collision victims
- Providing a national helpline, befriender network, local support groups, resilience building programme and remembrance activities
- Providing information on post-crash investigation and legal procedures
- Undertaking casework for bereaved families and those who are seriously injured
- Campaigning for better justice and safer streets
If you would like more information about RoadPeace, please visit www.roadpeace.org.