Darren Dyke Litigation Executive, Personal Injury - Travel Litigation
Darren is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester specialising in Travel Law.
Darren’s clients describe him as “totally professional and efficient”.
With a successful career spanning more than 14 years in the travel industry he regularly secures large sums of compensation for victims of injury abroad.
His experience was gained while working in the in-house legal department of one of the UK’s largest tour operators, which now gives him an advantage working in the claimant field.
- Personal injury claims involving the Package Travel, Package Holiday and Package Tours Regulations 1992
- Personal injury claims involving the Montreal Convention (carriage by air)
- Personal injury claims involving the Athens Convention (carriage by sea)
- Direct right of action against foreign insurers
- Foreign road traffic accidents
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- TUI Travel PLC
- Member of the Travel and Tourism Lawyers’ Association (TATLA)