Zak Golombeck Senior Associate, Medical Negligence
Zak is a medical negligence solicitor and senior associate at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
He handles a varied caseload and deals with all types of clinical negligence claims.
He has a specific interest in public law and human rights.
Zak regularly acts for people who have lost loved ones as a result of medical negligence, including neonatal deaths, and regularly represents families at inquests.
- Medical negligence
- Human Rights Act
- Best interest cases
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Winner of the Dr Thomas Marx Award 2012 for his paper entitled: “How free is our speech? A comparative analysis of the laws governing free speech in the US and the UK.”
- Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500, 2017
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2013 – 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- 2008 – 2012 Linder Myers LLP