Wednesday Jones Litigation Executive, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Wednesday is a litigation executive in our wills, tax, trusts and probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She qualified as a licensed conveyancer in 2012, but took a sideways promotion to work with wills, lasting powers of attorney and probate matters. Not only this, Wednesday has experience acting as attorney to vulnerable clients. She would like to further her British Sign Language qualifications and become an interpreter so that she can help the deaf community gain access to our services.
- Complicated transfers of equity in deceased estates
- Deathbed wills
- Vulnerable and elderly clients
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2012-2016: Linder Myers LLP
- 2008-2012: Bennett Smith Partnership
- Open University
- Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- iBSL British Sign Language Level 4
- Associate Member of STEP