Victoria Hughes Litigation Executive, Clinical Negligence
Victoria is a litigation executive within the clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon in Cardiff.
Previously, she worked for 18 months in NewLaw Solicitors dealing with road traffic claims and has experience managing a high volume of cases from opening to settlement.
- Clinical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Personal injury
- Since October 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2016-2017: NewLaw Solicitors
- 2013-2016: Stratum Worldwide
- Studied Law at Cardiff University
- Currently studying CILEx
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives