Tracy Shutt Trainee Solicitor, Personal Injury
Tracy is a trainee solicitor in our personal injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She qualified as a nurse in 1996, becoming a ward sister in 2004.
She then left nursing to pursue a career in law, combining her expertise in the field of medicine to give her clients her inside knowledge in claims concerning clinical negligence and personal injury.
She handles her own caseload and also assists principal lawyers with their more complex cases.
- Personal injury
- Employers' liability
- Public liability
- Clinical negligence
- Birth injuries
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2015 Leo Abse & Cohen
- 2011 Cardiff and Vale University Hospitals
- 2009 – 2011 Simpson Millar Solicitors
- 2007 – 2009 Hywel Dda Local Health Board
- 2006 – 2009 University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- 1996 – 2006 Rotherham general Hospital
- Sheffield University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Wales