Theresa Greenwood Midwife, Clinical Negligence
Theresa qualified as a midwife in 2008 and worked in two North West hospitals until she joined our clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2015.
She remains a qualified midwife and still attends births while working in the private sector delivering ante-natal care alongside obstetric colleagues.
- Birth injuries to mothers
- Birth injuries to babies including cerebral palsy
- Paediatric injuries
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2008-Present: Midwife
- 2005-2008: Studied at Manchester University
- Studied at Manchester University - Diploma in Midwifery
- Studied at Salford University - BSc (Hons) in Midwifery
- Studied at Salford University - Mentorship Qualification
- Studied at Salford University - Examination of the Newborn Qualification
- Member of the Royal College of Midwives
- Member of The Nursing and Midwifery Council.