Susan Austin Senior Manager - New Cases Team, Clinical Negligence
Sue is currently senior manager of our new case team within clinical negligence at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She is a registered general nurse and midwife who works closely with the clinical negligence team.
Sue is an expert in all aspects of midwifery care and gynaecological issues.
She assesses all new gynaecology and birth injury cases and provides input on active cases relevant to her areas of expertise.
- Clinical negligence
- Maternity and obstetrics
- Neonatal and birth injury
- Cerebral palsy claims
- Since 2000 Slater and Gordon
- 1997 – 2000 Marie Stopes International
- 1979 – 1997 NHS clinical practice in general nursing, midwifery and neonatal which included working for the Scottish Air Ambulance Service and the Safe Motherhood Initiative
- Manchester University
- Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council