Steven King Solicitor, Employment
Steven is a solicitor in our employment department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He worked as a litigation executive in personal injury from 2012 before beginning his training contract in 2015.
Steven deals with a range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters and regularly acts for senior executives, managers and directors.
He specialises in a variety of employment law issues, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and redundancy. He also has experience advising clients on settlement agreements and breach of contract claims.
Thomas Moore assists Steven with his cases and their details can be found here.
- Unfair dismissal
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual issues
- Negotiated exits
- Since 2012: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2011 - 2012: Browne Jacobson Solicitors
- Studied at the University of Law, London
- Studied at University of Nottingham
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association