Sharon Wardale Associate Solicitor, Employment
Sharon is an associate solicitor in the employment law department with Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She has more than 14 years’ experience working in the field of employment law.
She specialises in handling cases at employment tribunal and has expertise in claims for discrimination, whistleblowing and police law.
Among her other achievements, Sharon successfully pursued an equal pay victimisation claim on behalf of 39 dinner ladies to the House of Lords (as it was then) in Derbyshire v St Helen’s Council.
She speaks some French and Spanish and a tiny bit of Urdu and Japanese having lived overseas while in the Foreign Office.
- Employment tribunal
- Police law
Commendations from independent legal directories
- The Manchester Employment team have been nominated for the best Employment Team at the Manchester Legal Awards in March 2015
- Since January 2014 Slater and Gordon
- Girton College, Cambridge
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association