Sarah Sedge Principal Lawyer, Clinical Negligence
Sarah is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She specialises in a wide range of claims, including fatal claims, ophthalmology, delayed diagnosis of cancer, orthopaedic, neurosurgery and general surgery.
Sarah worked as a welfare rights officer at Manchester City Council before qualifying as a solicitor in 1998.
- Clinical negligence
- Fatal claims
- Delayed diagnosis
- Orthopaedic injuries
- General surgery and neurosurgery
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 1998-2017: Linder Myers Solicitors
- Studied at the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel
- Chair of Trustees at Cheetham Hill Advice Centre