Sarah Bunn Solicitor, Family
Sarah is a family solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London where she specialises in complex divorce and financial work as well as private children cases.
Her practice includes all aspects of private family work, with particular expertise in:
- Divorce and matrimonial disputes, including those with an international element
- Cases relating to children including child arrangements and financial provision for children
- International and domestic relocations
- Non-molestation and occupation orders
- Prenuptial agreements and separation agreements
Sarah trained at Birdmans LLP. Prior to her training contract, she worked as a paralegal specialising in matters concerning international child abduction and applications made pursuant to the Inherent Jurisdiction of the High Court. Sarah read history at the University of Sussex and completed her GDL and LPC at the University of Law in Moorgate.