Sandeep Sandhu Associate Solicitor, Family Law
Sandeep is an associate and solicitor within our family law team in Birmingham.
Sandeep has experience in all aspects of family law, including divorce, financial settlements and defending injunctions where serious allegations have been made. She has expertise involving child arrangements and regularly represents both parents and grandparents in court proceedings.
Sandeep is fluent in Punjabi and has provided legal advice as a guest advisor on the international radio station BBC Asian Network.
- Since 2019: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- Worked at various leading law firms in Yorkshire and Oxfordshire
- Recommended lawyer in the Legal 500: "Listens carefully and goes the extra mile for clients."
- Studied Law & Accountancy at Huddersfield University
- Member of Resolution
- Committee member of the Midlands Asian Lawyers Association