Rosie Day Chartered Legal Executive, Dispute Resolution
Rosie is a dispute resolution lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She has experience in a wide range of cases including professional negligence, contractual disputes and contentious probate.
- Professional negligence
- Contractual disputes
- Contested probate
- Clinical negligence
- General litigation
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2015-2018: NewLaw Solicitors
- 2013-2015: Leo Abse & Cohen Solicitors
- 2011-2012: Lyons Davidson
- Studied Law at Cardiff University
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives