Robert Newbould Associate, Criminal and Misconduct
Robert is a solicitor within the criminal and misconduct department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Birmingham.
He is regularly instructed by the police federation of England and Wales, representing police officers subject to criminal and/or misconduct allegations and proceedings.
He is experienced in representing those concerned in all aspects of criminal and disciplinary proceedings, from investigation and interview stage through to advocacy in the criminal courts and disciplinary hearings.
Robert also represents professionals subject to investigation such as doctors, nurses, paramedics and accountants.
- Criminal and disciplinary investigations and proceedings
- Post incident procedures and coronial law
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2017: Cartwright King Solicitors, Nationwide
- 2014-2014: Andrews Angel Solicitors, London
- 2005-2013: Taylor Haldane Barlex Solicitors
- Higher Rights of Audience (2012)
- Roll of Solicitors Admission (2007)
- LPC - College of Law, London (2005)
- LLB (Hons) - City University London (2004)
- Member of the Association of Regulatory Lawyers