Rhydian Reeves Solicitor, Employment
Rhydian is an employment solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
He undertakes all types of employment law work but his particular area of expertise lies in discrimination and whistleblowing claims.
Rhydian also advises on public sector pension and regulatory issues, and also undertakes civil actions against the police.
Catherine Howells assists Rhydian with his cases.
- Unfair Dismissal
- Employment Tribunal
- Settlement Agreements
- Pay Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2015 Pattinson and Brewer
- 2006 - 2012 Newport Citizens Advice Bureau
- 2010: BPP Law School, Qualified Lawyer Transfer Test
- 2003-2004: Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd, Bar Vocational Course
- 2002-2003: London Metropolitan University, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies (Common Professional Exam)
- 1991-1994: Cardiff University / Prifysgol Caerdydd, BA (Hons) English Literature
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the Industrial Law Society