Rachel Seddon Solicitor, Military
Rachel is a solicitor in our military department and is currently leading a team acting in cases involving serious injury and fatality.
She has over a decade of experience representing both claimants and defendants in contentious matters and now predominantly acts for serving military personnel, veterans and their families.
Since joining Slater and Gordon she has been instructed in a number of complex and sensitive matters including acting for claimants involved in the Snatch Land Rover litigation and some of the earliest claims relating to the anti-malarial drug, Lariam.
- Military/Ministry of Defence cases
- Armed Forces Compensation Scheme
- Catastrophic injury
- Inquests and fatal injury
- Psychiatric injury/mental health including PTSD
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Assault, bullying and harassment
- Clinical negligence including failure to consent and delay in diagnosis and treatment
- Since 2018 - Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2013 to 2018 - NHS Panel Law Firm
- 2006 to 2013 - Shoosmiths
- College of Law, Chester
- University of Central Lancashire (Common Professional Examination)
- University of Liverpool