Precious Igbokwe Associate, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Precious is an associate solicitor in our wills, tax, trusts and probate team based in our London office.
She has extensive experience and a good technical knowledge for wills and probate.
Precious specialises in the administration of estates and also advises individuals, families and trustees on a range of personal tax, trust and estate and succession planning issues and is involved in the preparation of wills for both UK-domiciled and non-UK domiciled individuals with foreign assets.
She has experience in preparing and registering lasting powers of attorney.
Precious will be starting the STEP course this year focusing on tax and estate planning and UK tax for international clients.
- Lasting power of attorney
- General power of attorney
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Deed of variation
- Since March 2017: Slater and Gordon
- 2015-Feb 2017: FMW Law
- 2014-2015: Plexus Law
- 2008-2014: Lyons Davidson
- Studied LPC at the College of Law, Birmingham
- Studied LLB Hons at the University of the West of England, Bristol
- Member of the Black Solicitors Network (BSN)
- Affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)