Precious Igbokwe Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Precious is a solicitor in our wills, tax, trusts and probate team based in both the Watford and London office.
She has extensive experience and a good technical knowledge for wills and probate.
Precious specialises in the administration of estates and also advises individuals, families and trustees on a range of personal tax, trust and estate and succession planning issues and is involved in the preparation of wills for both UK-domiciled and non-UK domiciled individuals with foreign assets.
She has experience in preparing and registering lasting powers of attorney.
- Lasting power of attorney
- General power of attorney
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Deed of variation
- Since March 2017: Slater and Gordon
- 2015-Feb 2017: FMW Law
- 2014-2015: Plexus Law
- 2008-2014: Lyons Davidson
- Studied LPC at the College of Law, Birmingham
- Studied LLB Hons at the University of the West of England, Bristol
- Member of the Black Solicitors Network (BSN)