Petia Georgieva Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Petia is a solicitor within the clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She undertakes and assists in matters where one has suffered serious injuries, including cerebral palsy and birth injuries; misdiagnosis claims/delays in diagnosis including cancer claims; GP claims including delay in diagnosis/referral.
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014-2018: Duncan Lewis
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) - University of Law
- LLB Honours in European Legal Studies (with French) - University of Westminster
- Licence 1 (French Law) - University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
- Association of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)