Peter Hampson Solicitor, Criminal and Misconduct
Peter is a solicitor in the criminal and misconduct team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Leeds.
He joined the firm after having been the head of the criminal department at his previous firm. He has many years' experience representing clients in the police station, magistrates and crown courts.
Peter acts for clients in a vast range of cases, from minor thefts and assaults to high profile drug trafficking, terrorism offences and murder.
- General crime
- Police misconduct
- Serious crime
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2012-2016: Jordans Solicitors
- 2011-2012: Criminal Defence Milton Keynes
- Studied at the College of Law, Chester
- Accredited Police Station Representative
- Duty Qualified Solicitor