Patricia Noone Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Patricia is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
She is an expert litigator with more than 20 years’ experience acting for clients with serious injuries.
These can include brain injury or injuries to the spine but she also handles other complex personal injury claims and those involving fatal accidents.
She is dedicated to trying to help her clients’ negotiate very difficult legal landscape at a time when they are grappling with life changing injuries and illnesses.
During her career she has represented claimants in many group litigation cases including the Lockerbie air crash, the British Midland air disaster and some pharmaceutical cases.
On top of this she handled the firm's caseload for victims of Thalidomide between 1996 and 2006 working closely with the Thalidomide Trust and other support groups.
- Serious injury
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Fatal accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Group litigation
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2014 GLP Solicitors
- 2006 – 2010 career break (children)
- 1994 – 2006 Pannone Solicitors
- 1989 – 1994 Thomson, Snell and Passmore
- 1987 – 1989 Berrymans (BLM)
- Member of Headway
- Member of Neuro-Support
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500, 2017: Noted for her "ability to cut to the chase and summarise often very complex matters into clear issues."