Olive Gathoni Solicitor, Family
Olive is a solicitor within the family law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon, Olive worked in a medium sized city firm advising clients in all aspects of family law, specifically mid-high net worth clients.
Olive is passionate about all matters family law which stems from a desire to assist clients as they make a transition in their life, usually as a result of a family breakdown.
- Divorce and the subsequent division of matrimonial assets
- Private law children matters
- Cases involving international and internal relocation of children
- Cohabitation and separation agreements
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Matters involving domestic violence and injunctions
- Disputes between cohabitees following a relationship breakdown to include property, finances and children.
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon
- 2016 – 2018 Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors
- 2015 – 2016 KJ Smith Solicitors
- Studied LPC at BPP, London
- LLM (Masters in Human Rights) University of Leicester
- LLB Law Degree, University of Leicester
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of Resolution