Nicola Rostron Senior Associate, Travel Litigation
Nicola is a senior associate specialising in international travel litigation at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She specialises in foreign accidents and contractual disputes with international aspects involving cross border issues.
During her career Nicola has undertaken a wide variety of work across a number of jurisdictions.
As a result, she boasts a strong working knowledge of the different legal systems in European countries.
Nicola has acted for individuals involved in accidents occurring on package holidays, road traffic accidents overseas and illness cases that occur abroad.
She also has experience of working on injuries involving chronic pain, fibromyalgia and Legionnaires Disease.
- Personal injury
- Civil litigation
- Accidents abroad
- Package holiday claims
- Chronic pain
- Multi-track cases
- Claims against the Motor Insurers Bureau
- Claims against the Ministry of Defence
- Fatal accidents
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- Aquinas College
- Manchester University
- College of Law, Manchester
- Member of the Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association (TATLA)
- Member of the Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners 2020 Associates to Watch: Nicola Rostron garners praise for her international personal injury practice, which sees her advising claimants on fatal and catastrophic injury cases. Sources note "her command of claims involving foreign law and her very calm management of cases."
- Legal 500: Rising Star, 2020
Recent Testimonials for Nicola Rostron
“Nicola was absolutely professional throughout my case. She is certainly a wonderful credit to Slater and Gordon Lawyers. I'd just like to add that Nicola was polite and brilliant. I would recommend to anyone with similar circumstances as myself to contact Slater and Gordon.”
Mr A, Swansea
“In 2014 I was involved in a malicious incident overseas which naturally made the process of claiming compensation a lot more difficult than normal. Nicola managed to get all of the documents, statements and information required. This was a long process for Nicola but she continuously worked so hard and persevered. Throughout the entire process Nicola kept me up to date via email and telephone calls at times that were most suitable for me. I would highly recommend Slater and Gordon, particularly Nicola as I have first-hand experience of their efforts, honesty and professionalism from start to finish making the claim as easy and minimal (form filling/work wise) for the claimant as possible.”
Leah Welburn, Lytham