Nick Hodson Principal Lawyer
Nick is a principal lawyer in our family department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He specialises in complex cases involving children and both public and private law proceedings and adoption cases.
Nick currently provides court training to Manchester Metropolitan University and has provided training to the Salford Safeguarding Board and to the BPP Law School in Manchester.
- Since September 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2003-2016: Stephensons LLP [Made Partner in 2008]
- 1995-2003: Jones Maidment Wilson [Qualified in 1997]
- 1989-1993: University of St Andrews
- 1993:1995: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Law Society's Children Panel
- Member of the Association of Lawyers for Children
- Committee member and past Chair of Child Concern
- Solicitor member of the Greater Manchester Family Forum
- Member of the Greater Manchester Family Forum sub committees dealing with experts, education and training.