Melissa Little Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Melissa is a litigation executive within the personal injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She deals with occupiers' and public liability cases and has over 4 years' experience dealing with cases from inception to settlement.
Melissa is currently studying with CILEx Law School to qualify as a chartered legal executive.
- Personal injury
- Public/occupiers' liability
- Employers' liability
- Animal act cases
- Fast track and multi-track cases
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon
- 2014-2016: Lance Mason Solicitors
- Completed Level 3 Certificate in Civil Litigation (QCF) and Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Civil Litigation in 2016 which make up a Diploma in Providing Legal Services.
- Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- CILEx Law School