Maurice Bryson-Sasso Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Maurice is a Litigation Executive in the Personal Injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
In 2014, he was Called to the Bar of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn and later admitted as a Barrister of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court in 2015.
Prior to working at Slater and Gordon, he worked as a Crown Prosecutor for over 2 years in a British Overseas Territory (Anguilla) where he dealt with a wide range of personal injury and road traffic accident cases.
He has an exemplary personality, very friendly and easy to get along with. He builds a rapport with his clients and will always fight their corner with tenacity and sensitivity.
Building on his extensive Civil Litigation experience, he worked as a Personal Injury Litigator exclusively for the Claimant in Fast Track claims.
- Since October 2018 Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- October 2016 to October 2018 Newlaw Solicitors
- October 2014 to October 2016 Crown Prosecutor at Attorney General’s Chambers (Anguilla)
- 2014 University of Law - London Bloomsbury
- 2012 University of Nottingham Trent
- Member of the of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn.
- Barrister of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
- Member of the Junior Lawyers Association (Cardiff)
- Member of the Cardiff Law Society
- Member of the Bar Association (Anguilla)