Martyn Beauchamp Chief Customer Officer (CCO)
Martyn was appointed CCO at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2018 and has over 15 years’ international experience delivering transformative results for leading brands across a range of sectors.
He's also the managing director of our core consumer legal services practices, including; employment, family, private client, dispute resolution and crime.
Martyn builds high performing businesses that succeed through an unrelenting focus on the customer. Martyn is also a Non-executive Director at Charities Aid Foundation and acts as a mentor to care leavers in his local community.
- Transformational leadership
- Business development and marketing
- High impact communications
- Building diverse and inclusive cultures
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2015-2017: Sainsbury's Bank
- 2011-2015: Tesco Bank
- 2009-2011: The National Commercial Bank
- 1999-2009: GE Capital
- University of London
- University of Leeds