Mario Ramos Solicitor (Spanish Qualified), Group Litigation
Mario is a Spanish qualified solicitor and Registered European Lawyer in England and Wales in the group litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He is working on the investigations and proceedings of the In Amenas Hostage Crisis, as well as assisting on a variety of group litigation claims.
Mario worked in personal litigation matters at AJ Angelo Solicitors, covering a broad area of civil matters, such as landlord and tenant disputes, residential property, employment claims, divorce proceedings, educational grants and general debt claims.
Prior to that, Mario worked at law firms in London in financial and banking litigation, commercial litigation and arbitration.
Mario is fluent in English and Spanish and is currently improving his French.
- Business Legal Services
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK)
- 2017-2018: AJ Angelo Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Stewarts Law
- Studied at BPP Law School, London (GDL)
- Studied at University of Bath (MSc Management with Finance)
- Studied at Complutense University of Madrid (LLB and LLM)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Madrid Law Society
- The British and Spanish Law Association