Marianne Walker Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Marianne is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She worked as a paralegal in the personal injury team in York before obtaining a training contract in London.
Marianne's areas of expertise include clinical negligence, professional negligence, medical product liability, specifically on metal hip replacement claims, and conveyancing with wills and probate.
Marianne recently co-wrote an article on the issues surrounding breach of duty in the recent case Muller v King College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in PI Focus Magazine. She has also co-written an article discussing the Bolam principle in relation to the same case in PI Brief Update Law Journal.
- Personal injury
- Road traffic accidents
- Clinical negligence
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Pharmaceutical negligence
- Medical product liability
- September 2016 - Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013-2016 - Wixted & Co Solicitors
- 2010 - 2013 - Minster Law Solicitors
- Studied at the University of Leicester (Bachelor of English Language and Literature - BA)
- Studied at the University of Law, York (GDL)
- Studied at the University of Law, London (LPC & Completion Bachelor of Laws - LL.B)