Manpreet Singh Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Manpreet is a solicitor in our clinical negligence department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She joined Slater and Gordon in 2012 as an office assistant and became a paralegal in 2013, assisting solicitors with product liability and breast cancer claims. In March 2014, Manpreet began training as a solicitor, with seats in clinical negligence, media libel and privacy and business services teams before qualifying in March.
She has a varied caseload and advises clients on a wide range of clinical negligence claims including orthopaedic, psychiatric and fatal accident claims. She has also assisted on claims relating to birth injuries and amputations.
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Bowel injuries
- Gynaecological injuries
- Psychiatric injuries
- Product liability claims including defective hip implants
- Fatal accident claims
- Since November 2012: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- Studied at the College of Law, Manchester (GDL, LPC and LLB)
- Studied at the University of Leicester (BA History)