Manpreet Singh Associate, Medical Negligence
Manpreet is an associate in our medical negligence department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She joined Slater and Gordon in 2012 as an office assistant and became a paralegal in 2013, assisting solicitors with product liability and breast cancer claims. In March 2014, Manpreet began training as a solicitor, with seats in clinical negligence, media libel and privacy and business services teams before qualifying in March.
She has a varied caseload and advises clients on a wide range of medical negligence claims including orthopaedic, psychiatric and fatal accident claims. She has also assisted on claims relating to birth injuries and amputations.
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Bowel injuries
- Gynaecological injuries
- Psychiatric injuries
- Product liability claims including defective hip implants
- Fatal accident claims
- Since November 2012: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- Studied at the College of Law, Manchester (GDL, LPC and LLB)
- Studied at the University of Leicester (BA History)