Lynda Greenshields Chief HR Officer
Lynda is Chief HR Officer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers and is based in both our London and Manchester offices.
Her focus is to showcase and nurture talent and build a business where people are proud to work.
Lynda has worked across a variety of sectors for companies such as Pepsi Co and Johnson & Johnson across EMEA. She has 8 years' experience in private equity including Acromas who owned Allied Healthcare, Saga and The AA which were floated in the stock market in 2014.
- Business transformation
- Leading organisational change
- Culture shaping and energising people
- Leadership and people effectiveness
- Strengths based recruitment
- People systems and rewards
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2015-2017: PHS
- 2011-2014: Acromas
- 2009-2011: Morrisons
- University of West of Scotland
- Strathclyde University