Liz Perry Solicitor, Court of Protection
Liz is a solicitor in the Court of Protection department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She worked in asylum and immigration law before moving to the disability rights team to continue her training.
Liz has become a valuable member of the unit and boasts particular expertise in special education needs, mental capacity and community care law.
- Community care law
- Public law
- Special education needs
- Mental capacity law
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 - 2013 Pannone Solicitors
- 2007 – 2010 Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit
- BPP Law School Manchester
- The University of Sheffield
- Member of the Court of Protection Practitioners Association