Lindsay Holt Principal Lawyer, Clinical Negligence
She specialises in claims against the NHS, GPs, private doctors and hospitals arising out of negligent medical treatment and acts on behalf of injured victims.
Lindsay handles many cases involving brain and spinal cord injury for adults and children as well as claims for neurological and gynaecological injuries, delayed diagnosis and surgical error.
She has also recovered substantial awards following fatal medical accidents under the Human Rights Act.
Lindsay has represented clients at inquests, before the General Medical Council and in civil proceedings.
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 2006 – 2009 Halliwells LLP
- 2005 – 2006 Ryan Solicitors
- 2000 – 2005 Mace and Jones Solicitors
- 1996 – 2000 Perkins and Company Solicitors
- College of Law, Chester
- University of Manchester
- Member of the Law Society clinical negligence specialist accreditation panel
- Associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine (Quality in Healthcare division)
- Chambers and Partners 2018: Described as an "excellent, very empathetic but tough negotiator."
Recent Testimonials for Lindsay Holt
“Our case was very lengthy but it ran smoothly without complications or causing us anxiety due to the commitment, understanding, efficient and very professional service we received from Lindsay Holt. Lindsay gave us her email & mobile saying she was contactable at all times. She has been and continues to be there for us. We found her extremely supportive, hardworking and will have no hesitations what so ever in recommending her.”
Mrs S, Derbyshire