Laura Vedrines Litigation Executive, Travel Litigation
Laura is a litigation executive in the travel litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She has worked in personal injury for four years and completed her degree in France at the University of Law of Montpellier.
Laura began her law career in England as a paralegal and translator for Antony Hodari Services LLP, working on the Mau Mau uprising £200m joint class action.
Laura is fluent in French and also speaks Spanish.
- Since May 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2016-2017: Hilary Meredith Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Garvins Solicitors
- 2014-2015: Antoni Hodari Services LLP
- Internship at independent Civil Law French cabinet in Montpellier, France
- Studied at University of Law, Montpellier, Languedoc Roussillon, France
- Obtained Test of English as a Foreign Language in 2013 (University of Languages Paul Valery, Montpellier, France)