Laura Flanagan Solicitor, Family Law
Laura is a Solicitor in the family law department at our Slater and Gordon office in London having joined in 2019 after qualifying as a solicitor in 2017.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon, Laura worked in a highly ranked regional firm advising clients in all aspects of family law, specifically mid to high net worth clients. Laura has worked in family law for the last 6 years and has gained a wealth of experience in all areas of family law including divorce and finance, co-habitation disputes, private children matters, emergency procedures and cases with an international aspects.
Laura is a member of Resolution which is a national organization of family lawyers committed to resolving family disputes in a non-confrontational approach.
Her practice includes all aspects of private family work, with particular expertise in:
- Divorce and matrimonial disputes, including those with an international element
- Cases relating to children including child arrangements and financial provision for children
- International and domestic relocations
- Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Separation Agreements
- Since 2019 Slater and Gordon
- 2017 – 2019 IBB Solicitors
- 2013 – 2017 Co-Operative Legal Services
- Studied at the College of Law, London
- BA (Hons) History – University of Liverpool
- LLB Law – College of Law, London
- College of Law, London (LPC)