Laura Collins Solicitor
Laura is a Clinical Negligence Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London. Laura began working as a Paralegal for Pannone, Part of Slater and Gordon in 2013 where she assisted a Principal Lawyer with a caseload consisting of birth injury claims. Laura then transferred to the London office to assist Emma Doughty and Laura Preston with the Paterson Litigation and DePuy Litigation. Laura completed her training contract at Hine Solicitors primarily dealing with criminal defence and prison law. During this time, Laura acted as an accredited police station representative, attending the Police Station to represent clients in police interview.
Laura qualified in to clinical negligence in August 2017 and has managed a caseload of files including delays in diagnosis, ophthalmic claims, orthopaedic claims, nerve injuries and surgical injuries. In addition, Laura assists on amputation and birth injury cases.
- March 2019 – present Slater and Gordon, London
- September 2018 – March 2019 Career break utilised to travel South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and America
- June 2017 – August 2018 Slater and Gordon, London
- June 2015 – June 2017 Hine Solicitors
- September 2014 – June 2015 Slater and Gordon, London
- Studied at the College of Law, London Bloomsbury (LPC)
- Studied at the University of Exeter (LLB)
- The Law Society