Laura Collins Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Laura is a solicitor within our clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She started at Pannone in Manchester as a clinical negligence paralegal in 2013 where she assisted with a range of birth injury claims. Following the acquisition by Slater and Gordon, she transferred to the London clinical negligence team as a paralegal. The majority of her work consisted of assisting with the Paterson and De Puy litigation.
She completed her training contract at Hine Solicitors primarily dealing with criminal defence and prison law. During this time she was also an accredited police station representative, attending the Police Station to represent clients in police interview.
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2017: Hine Solicitors
- 2013-2015: Pannone and Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- Studied at the College of Law, London Bloomsbury (LPC)
- Studied at the University of Exeter (LLB)