Larry Shaw Chartered Legal Executive, Travel Litigation
Larry is a chartered legal executive in our travel litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He has almost four decades of experience successfully pursuing personal injury claims.
These have included cases concerning employers' liability, occupiers’ liability and public liability.
He also deals with high value claims, those concerning serious injury to the head or spine and cases involving industrial disease.
Larry has a particular interest in claims concerning vibration white finger and deafness as well as stress.
On top of this he is an expert on travel litigation.
Larry is fluent in French and has close links with South Africa.
- Personal injury
- Serious injury
- Occupiers’ liability
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Vibration white finger
- Industrial disease
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon
- 1991 – 2010 Thompsons Solicitors
- 1988 – 1991 Seifert Sedley Williams
- 1976 – 1988 Evill and Coleman
- University of Westminster
- Queen Mary College
- Lycee Francais de Londres
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of the Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Member of Franco-British Lawyers Association
- Member of British Spanish Lawyers Association
- Member of British South African Lawyers Association