Krishanti Bala-Gunaratnam Solicitor, Criminal Law
Krishanti is a solicitor within our crime and misconduct team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
After completing the Legal Practice Course (LPC), Krishanti worked for the Police in a civilian role before working as a paralegal in 2015 and joined our team in 2018.
Krishanti specialises in regulatory crime and misconduct and mainly deals with Police Federation cases.
- Police Station Accredited Representative
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2015-2018: Hine Solicitors (Paralegal/Trainee Solicitor/Solicitor)
- 2010-2015: Police
- Studied at BPP, Manchester (Legal Practice Course)
- Studied at The University of Brighton (Law with Accountancy)
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- The Law Society