Katie Pendower Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Katie is a Personal Injury Lawyer with Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She is an expert at handling claims involving serious injury.
She specialises in brain injury, amputation and degloving and has a wealth of experience dealing with issues relating to capacity.
During her 20-year career, Katie has won substantial sums of compensation for victims of such injuries.
In many of these cases she has had to carry out extensive investigations to establish the effect of the injury as well as the long term consequences and rehabilitation needs.
- Serious injury
- Brain injury
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2005 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 1995 – 2005 Jeffrey Green and Russell
- 1994 – 1995 Matthew Arnold and Baldwin
- Aberystwyth University
- Guildford College of Law
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)