Katie Kenealy Litigation Executive, Wills, Tax, Trusts & Probate
Katie is a wills, tax, trusts and probate litigation executive at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She specialises in estate administration, probate and intestacy.
Her role encompasses a range of private client matters including will drafting, the preparation of lasting powers of attorney and the creation and on-going administration of compensation protection trusts.
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Care home fee advice
- Inheritance tax planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Lifetime trusts
- Will trusts
- Personal injury (compensation protection) trusts
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2006 - 2015 Leo Abse and Cohen
- 2005 – 2006 Larby Williams Solicitors
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives