Justin Quinton Senior Associate, Employment
Justin is a senior lawyer in the Employment department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers.
He has acted for both claimants and respondents in contentious and non-contentious matters, including conducting his own advocacy. He also has considerable general commercial experience and he is a qualified mediator.
Justin cross-qualified as a solicitor in 2009, after having originally been called to the Bar. Prior to joining Slater and Gordon in January 2020, Justin had worked for/with trade unions and professional associations for over 13 years and helped to establish BMA Law as an independently regulated law firm in 2015.
Justin’s breadth of expertise means that he is uniquely positioned to support trade unions/staff associations and their members in all aspects of employment, industrial and trade union law.
- Employment law
- Data protection
- Since 2020 Slater and Gordon
- 2015 - 2020 BMA Law
- 2014 - 2015 British Medical Association
- 2006 - 2014 British Dental Association
- Studied at the Inns of Court School of Law, London and University of Wales Aberystwyth
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)