Joseph Dodman Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Joseph is a litigation executive within our personal injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He has over 17 years' experience dealing with fatal and catastrophic personal injury claims caused by road traffic accidents, accidents at work and public or occupiers' liability cases.
Joseph has extensive knowledge of litigation and has dealt with a wide variety of personal injury cases, supporting clients with severe and life changing injuries, assisting them obtain settlements to help rebuild their lives.
- Personal injury
- Fatal accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Complex orthopaedic injuries - including amputation and brachial plexus injury
- Severe psychological injury
- Pain conditions, including Fibromyalgia and complex regional pain syndrome.
- Since June 2014: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2004-2014: Silverbeck-Rymer Solicitors
- 2001-2003: Kingsford Stacey Blackwell Solicitors